Saturday, March 12, 2011

Should I put my husband in a life insurance?

I'm 23 and my hubby is 33 me and him were discussing about purchasing some good health and dental insurance. Later on I started thinking about putting him in a life insurance, I'm already covered but he isn't.. I don't know if I should talk to him about that because he may think that I'm trying to plan for his death or something.. It's not that it's just being [prepared because you never know what will happen..What do you think? If you are in a life insurance who are you with? What is a reasonable company to deal with?
--------------------
Does your husband work? If they offer life insurance benefits there, I'd go with that (I'm not sure what else offers life insurance, besides AARP or Colonial Penn and he's not old enough to get that yet). It's always worth getting life insurance when you get married, and especially when you have kids, because you never know what will happen. It's better to be prepared than to have something happen and not be prepared. My husband doesn't like talking about what we will do after we die, but you have to talk about it and plan it out, because it's going to happen eventually. There's no getting around it. You could always put him on your insurance plan and get him covered for life insurance as well, if you'd rather do that.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment