Saturday, March 12, 2011

My dad was ordered by the judge to provide me and my siblings health insurance, but he is not. Help please!?

So my parents are divorced, and my dad has to provide dental and health insurance for me and my other 3 siblings. Well, he has not provided it since Feburaury of this year. So now my mom has a huge dental bill that our dental insurance was supposed to pay. I don't have visitation with him because he can't until his probation is up. I have been desperately waiting to go the dermatologist due to my skin, and now after months of waiting I can't go. I love my dad, but it makes me upset to think how he could do this. Also, I need to go to the doctor for my yearly shots. I am 16 if you are wondering. Anyways, what should my mom do?
--------------------
Why are you on here asking such a question? This is a situation which your Mom should be taking care of, not you, and she should be contacting her lawyer, for if there is a court order and he is not abiding by it, there must be a reason. He is retired and it is not because ha can not pay--he does not want to!!!--How do you know? How do you know what he can and can not do?? How do you know what he does/does not have once he retired? You do not state whether or not your Mom works and if her jobs offers insurance benefits to their employees? Please do not get in the middle of your parents issues--you can not take sides--for you do not know what is really going on. This issue is to be resolved and taken care of between your adult parents.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment