Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dental work?

Currently my family has United Concordia dental insurance. My wife was diagnosed with a gum disease this morning. We found out she needs 3 root canals, and 5 cavity fillings. My current dental plan will cover about $600 of the bill. The dentist is estimating about $7000 bill. 1 - Does $7,000 sound right for this amount of work? (5 fillings, 3 root canals, 3 crowns) 2 - Could I get another dental insurance like delta (while keeping my united concordia as well)? Could I use both? 3 - What would happen if we decided we could only afford 1 or 2 root canals now? Would it be stupid to wait until Feb for the new year to kick in on my dental insurance? 4 - How should I go about paying for this? I have only about 1500 or 2,000 of spare money to put to this? Should I dump it on a credit card, take out a loan from wells fargo, take out a student loan..? She is getting the 5 cavities May 8th, and the first root canal May 12th, so I need a sound plan before then.
--------------------
Im sorry to hear that. Im glad you are looking to take care of the problem ASAP. I would encourage you to visit this website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online about 3 years ago now for all my dental work. They have saved me thousands throughout the years as a supplemental from Root Canals, extractions, exams, x-rays, cleanings…etc. All services are included (cosmetics surgery) in this very affordable plan. There are no contracts, no limits and no deductibles. I use this plan as a secondary, to cover what ever it can when the insurace is maxed or met it limits. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and able to use them the same day. Good Luck and Hope the Helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment