Thursday, March 10, 2011

How much does you medical insurance cost through your employer?

I am just curious. I am paying about 200 per month for medical and dental through my employer (coca cola). This is for the family plan which cover my wife and 2 kids with a 600 dollar deductible on medical. It has went up every year for the last 5 yrs.
--------------------
My husband works for Chase and we are expecting pretty soon and he only pays $90 every check! We only pay the copay (which is about 10-20 a visit) and once a 30 copay for my obgyn and we have not paid a dime since ( I have at least had 10 appointments in the last 4 months)! When the baby is born we don't have to pay for anything either!!! We have Aetna and it covers: Health, Vision, Dental, and any Prescriptions!!!!!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment