Thursday, March 10, 2011

Is there anywhere where I can find inexpensive low cost dental providers / dentists in the DC area?

I am looking for inexpensive dentists in the Washington DC area. I do not have insurance, so I really can not afford the expense. As of now, I just need a cleaning, but potential more work may need to be done. If you have any advice on who I should see or where I should go, please let me know!
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands on all services. From root canals, cleanings, xrays, exams...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. hope this helps and good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment