Friday, March 25, 2011

Discount Dental Plan?

I haven't been to the dentist in a few years and now I really need to go. I probably have at least a few cavities and may need some crowns and/or root canals. I don't have any dental insurance so I would like to pay as little as possible while at the same time getting quality care. Can anyone recommend a good dental discount plan or dental insurance plan that I could buy that would take effect immediately? I also need to find a good dentist locally (Austin, TX) - so can anyone recommend a dentist or tell me a good place to look for one online? Thanks.
--------------------
Hi Stephen, Here's my website, http://www.affordabledentalandmedical.co… We are a discount plan, and we have really great savings in the Austin area. You can do a provider search and enroll, both from the site. Please call or email me, if you have any questions. You can reach me toll free at 877-303-4065. Sincerely, Joelle
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment