Friday, March 25, 2011

These two questions are not related, I just want to save points?

One is that I got in a fight with my wife, who is right? And the second question, if she broke her tooth, is that covered with dental insurance? Also, can a dentist fix black eyes?
--------------------
There is a chemistry problem here between you and your wife - I think - YES? As to Question 1) Who won? Answer: The one that suffered the less. As to Question 2) Tooth? - Yes, dental insurance covers breaking of teeth, but it depends on your plan. You may or may not have to pay so of the costs yourself - you'll have to call them to figure out how much they are going to cover, and how much you will have to spend. Question 2) Dentist - Black eyes - I guess they could - but I doubt they would. They get paid a lot more for fixing teeth than anything else and your insurance wouldn't pay for it; really only time heals a black eye. If it's real serious you'll need to see a GP; get stiches if it's bleeding or bloody, and get a script for antibiotics.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment