Thursday, March 31, 2011

HELP!! Emergency dental issue.. I cracked a front tooth right down the middle & no insurance!PLEASE HELP!?

Somebody please be my guardian angel here! any help at all is much appreciated.. i'm in tears and a sitting duck at this point.......... i'm a ft student, don't have dental insurance, and am supporting myself as best i can. I drank a lot of soda as a kid and long story short, i have quite a few cavities. I brush, floss & waterpik daily but I guess the damage had been done. My tooth right behind my canine, or maybe it is my canine (not sure) got a cavity right in the center of it and even with me caring for it daily has grown and grown to literally become what can only be described as a hollow tooth I guess. Well this morning while eating it finally cracked, of course the half that fell away was the front part of the tooth. Now it looks like i'm missing a tooth entirely. =* ( I don't have insurance, and barely have the money to get by day to day. I work and go to school full time. I'm hysterical and desperate... ANY advice, suggestions, ideas, ANYTHING anyone can offer is GREATLY appreciated. I'm only 24 and i'm lost on this one. Forget smiling, even when im just talking you can see it clear as day. =* ( I live in the greater los angeles area, can anyone point me in the right direction? I'm seriously desperate. Thank you for taking the time to read this, either way. please, ANYTHING!
--------------------
Go to a local dentist and schedule an appt, they will tell you everything that is wrong or that you need to fix and you should be able to set up a payment plan. Make sure that the dentist that you pick sets up payment plans before scheduling the appt. Most dentists do, so you should not have a problem.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment