Thursday, March 31, 2011

where can i get really affordable dental work?

I went to the dentist less than a year ago and was told i have 2 root canals,and some other pretty serious work that needs to be done.At the time i was on my girlfriend's insurance and it was really good coverage,but she lost her job due to the struggling economy,and now i have to pay out of pocket.I don't have good credit and my teeth are really bothering me.Can anybody help me?I Live In Madison,Wi
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this great website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands of dollars over the years. From crowns, Cleanings, root canals, extractions, xrays...etc. all services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. good luck and hope this helps.
Source

1 comment:

  1. Check out the Touched Twice website. They have periodic free clinics with medical and dental services. I know there was just one last weekend in which First Choice Dental participated in but there may be another one this year. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete