Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I was wondering if this should be reported?

Child's teeth are rotting out and parents keep putting off taking him to get them fixed. They make good money and have dental insurance. Child is four years old. He constantly uses bad words. I think the parents may be doing inappropriate things in front of him. He has asked me when I was going to break him off a piece...? Both parents drink almost every day. The mother has no license so therefore they sit and watch tv alllll day. I feel that it is WRONG and so sad, but don;t know if its considered abuse or neglect?
--------------------
Call social services and tell them. They may do nothing, but at least it has been reported. In the future if it is reported again,they willsurely do something. If you have any doubts whatsoever, it could'nt hurt to call.Someone may already investigating it. Believe me when he starts to school they will get to the bottom of it!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment