Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just a rough estimate of dental procedures?

Hi everyone, First and foremost, thank you for all your inputs. I know that dental procedures can NEVER be at an exact estimate because it really depends on how bad or how much work needs to be done. But I am looking for people who have HAD similar procedures done and can kind of give me a ballpark price. I am not sure if age makes a difference..well I know it does but MUCH of a difference, I am 19, turning 20 on April 9. I WILL have dental insurance but I am just looking at prices that YOU received so I can expect the price to be around there. I am needing to go to the dentist because I really need to get these procedures done: 1) New fillings. My old ones are starting to deteriorate. I can actually see a hole in the side of one in one of my back molars. I also read that if the filling is too deep, the dentist might have to do a crown because drilling away all the tooth with little to no base for the new filling is not good. Is that true? 2) I have a lot of little tiny black dots on my new molars that grew in and 2 large black holes in other molars. Cavities! One of them already has a filling on it and the other one doesnt. 3) Braces/Invisilign
--------------------
i got my teeth deep cleaned by quadrants. and its $250 each quadrant. the fillings is 75 each tooth. then.. will get my braces for about 6000 , i had to take 3 wisdom teeth out for 1300, then 3 teeth from the front [incisor or premolars] forgot what they are called for 510, i think that braces would be better because invisilign. it may turn yellow. but then its less to be noticed. good luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment