Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Dentist in Austin TX that will work with us?

My husband needs some major dental work done. We've been in school for the past 2 years and don't have insurance. We're not looking for a hand out just some suggestions. We are looking for a dentist that will work with us and let us make payments or something like that. Or a dental plan (like insurance). Any suggestions?
--------------------
I would encourage you to visit this site www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up on-line over 5 years ago now for all me dental needs and they have saved me thousands of $$$ over the years. From root canals, cleanings, xrays, exams...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. Including cosmetic surgery, orthodontics and dentures. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. Then, see if you could possibly work a payment plan with the dentist and/or carecredit is the most common for dental work.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment