Wednesday, April 27, 2011

does anyone have experience with NYU dental care?

I have no insurance but i need cosmetic dentist desperately. I am thinking of using nyu because i hear its affordable but i am afraid of having a student practicing on me. If you have any experience using them please let me know honestly how it went.
--------------------
Well I have never attended NYU, but as a dental student I can assure you that students who are performing procedures are closely supervised by a licensed dentist to make sure that they are doing everything correctly so a mistake does not tend to happen since a lot of hours studying, watching, and performing on fake patients prepares students for the real thing, rest assured that the quality of work is the same if not better than a regular dentist. Also I hear NYU has a great dental program. Hope this helps, 3rd Year Dental Student
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment