Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Does anyone know how much is a visit to the dentist usually cost?

I have this horrible toothache. I don't know what it is, could be a root canal or I have cavity. The thing is, I don't have any insurance and i don't really have money either but i need to get it check out bad cause it's a constant pain i am suffering from. If anyone know the cost for dental visit, please let me know. Thanks
--------------------
Make an appt today. If you are short of cash do what I do. Get the treatment then as you pass the receptionist bolt for the door and yell "Please bill me" Then pay it off in installments. If dentists had any human decency they would allow people the opportunity to be out of pain by offering alternative solutions than to have to pay up front. It is morally wrong that you should be in this position and having to decide whether you can afford to see a dentist or not. Dont mess with your teeth. Make that appt today I have been in your position a few times
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment