Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Looking for Dental help in Oklahoma Tulsa or Muskogee area PLEASE?

I am 24 female I have no insurance and I am in dier need of some dental work I am in pain every day I have tried every home remidy there is and I am still in pain I can not afford to pay a dentist alot of money and and I can not get approved for any kind of credit cards or dental credit cards and althoght i have a cyst on my brain I am not eligible to get any kind of disablity benefits or help through dentist that work with the disabled so I am looking for a dentist that is willing to make payment arragements with me or a dentist that is willing to do some pro bono work or even some where that does work on a sliding scale I no this is a long shot but I am in pain everyday I can't sleep, I can bearly eat I just don't know what else to do please if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it weather it be with information or ect. Thank you and God Bless
--------------------
Good Shepherd Health Clinic of Muskogee - 321 North Virginia, 687-0511 The clinic, a joint initiative of the St. Joseph Catholic Church and St. Paul United Methodist Church, provides health services to the poor who lack medical coverage in the Muskogee area. Last year the clinic served over 500 patients, utilizing volunteer doctors, nurse practitioners, RNs, pharmacists, and vocational nurses. Providence Radiology & MRI Association and Muskogee Diagnostic Imaging provide clinic patients with imaging and x-ray services; local pharmacists partner with the clinic by offering prescription medicines at cost. The clinic also offers free dental services and legal consulting. Good Shepherd's goal is to improve clients' quality of life through an increase in health, self-esteem, and Christian support. Good Luck to you!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment