Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Help I can't go to thte dentist but I can't take my teeth hurting!?

I have no dental insurance right and will not have any until next month. I have two teeth that are killing me I can't sleep or even fully pay attention during the day it hurts that bad. I can't afford to go to thte dentist. I have been living off an old ( year ago) bottle of 800 mg Ibuprofin but those are not working anymore. Is there some secret remedy , trick I'm desperate. Any advice???
--------------------
I would recommend you visit this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago for all my dental needs and they have saved me thousands of $$$ from Extractions, fillings, xray, exam..etc. They even had my very affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. I been there before, I tried to hold off the pain for 2 months and its not worth it.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment