Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I'm 19 w/out health insurance, How much do you think i'd have to pay for a tooth extraction?

Hello, My name is Kiara, im 19 in the state of Maryland & i have no health insurance. Im unemployed & basically my life is a wreck ='( I have a tooth (upper right back side, second to the last tooth to be exact) tht has a huge decaying hole in it, and it has been giving me pain lately. Also a new irritating sypmtom is when i brushed my teeth & rinsed w/ water, my gums had a burning sensation & im so devastated.. my question is how much do you guys think removing the tooth would cost w/out insurance & if you know of any low costing dental care in MD please help me! ='(
--------------------
Medical Discount Plan ideal for those who cannot afford or qualify for traditional health insurance. The companies offer discounted health services for a quite low monthly fee. Benefits include a range of discounts for doctors, hospitals, dental, vision, prescriptions, vitamins, as well as other health services. I would like to suggest you get as much information as you could before taking action,here    www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info   is a good place for that.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment