Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Looking for Dental help?

I am 24 female I have no insurance and I am in dier need of some dental work I am in pain every day I have tried every home remidy there is and I am still in pain I can not afford to pay a dentist alot of money and and I can not get approved for any kind of credit cards or dental credit cards and althoght i have a cyst on my brain I am not eligible to get any kind of disablity benefits or help through dentist that work with the disabled so I am looking for a dentist that is willing to make payment arragements with me or a dentist that is willing to do some pro bono work or even some where that does work on a sliding scale I no this is a long shot but I am in pain everyday I can't sleep, I can bearly eat I just don't know what else to do please if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it weather it be with information or ect. Thank you and God Bless I live in oklahoma
--------------------
Check out this website. They have helped me save alot of money on my dental work. I have had it for a couple of years now, And have been completely satisfied. Its very inexpensive, but will save you alot of money. Good Luck
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment