Tuesday, May 3, 2011

how do u tell a friend something without hurting their feelings or offending them?

well here it is I have a friend and he is a sweetheart, gentlemen, giving, he dresses really nice and will do anything u ask him to do. but he is missing some teeth and I feel that if fixed his grill he would be open to so much more.But how do I tell him in a ncie way to maybe consider fixing his mouth... He has a good job and I am sure he has dental insurance....help a sista out
--------------------
Try talking about your teeth with him say man I need to go to the dentist I think I got a cavity. Or while using a toothpick looking in the mirror say man I need to get my tooth fixed I am looking crooked or like Man she has such pretty teeth while looking at a magazine together and say wonder if there veneers, what do you think about veneers? Would you ever get any?. Hope it helps, he sounds like a great guy.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment