Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I have never removed my right side canine tooth. Now it is shaking.?

I took an xray and it showed another canine is growing inside. My previous ortho said i have to remove it surgically. now, i don't have dental insurance. i think i have to take the shaky one out, then surgically remove the one inside and get a fake canine tooth. I don't have dental plan. Does anyone here knows how much it would cost? Also. should i go to sears dental plan? does anyone suggest that? or to some local ortho?
--------------------
I definitely think that you should get in to see a dentist. If you don't have dental insurance, check out the dental savings plan here at http://www.mybenefitsplus.com/40398854 It's only $19.95 a month for the entire household, up to 20 people. And there is no waiting period so you can actually use it immediately. In fact if you'd like to call me to get you set up, we can then get you into the dentist office sometime the beginning of this week. You don't actually have to wait until your membership cards come, all you'll need to take with you is your member ID and they can call & verify that you are in fact an active member and will be able to see you then. Hopefully this can help you out!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment