Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Should i remove my wisdom teeth?

Well, I believe that my wisdom teeth are going to come in soon because the back of my mouth is swollen and super painful and if i feel the gum i can clearly tell that a tooth is under it.. But everyone i know is getting theirs removed and my mom said that i will be fine and that i shouldn't worry. But we have good dental insurance so its stupid, she wont take me in. I'm in a lot of pain and my bottom teeth are already crooked i don't want them to be worse because of these teeth. Do i really need to get them removed, or should i just deal with it?
--------------------
I had mine out monday and it wasnt that bad, i just wish i had done it earlier. Mine pushed on the back of my cheeks some and caused problems with my sinus'. Mine werent impacted though. Tell your mom to take you the dentist because your in pain. If you have insurance there is somewhere that will more than likely take what she has. Since your her child you should be covered until your 25. Good luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment