Saturday, May 21, 2011

How much does Crowne Plaza pay it's employees for fulltime front desk agent?

To Crowne Plaza hotel employees, I applied at Ft. Myers Crowne Plaza and they said I am hired but they didn't tell me how much I would be paid yet. Can someone tell me what I can expect? Also, how fast does the pay go up? Usually after 90 days you get a raise, but does it go up anymore after that if you perform good? Also, what about benefits? Do I get health insurance? What are my options? And what about dental? Please answer all questions!!
--------------------
You need to ask your employer these our questions. They should be able to give you a handbook explaining benefits and your supervisor will be able to answer all other questions. It is important to keep an open line of commuication and make sure you and your employer are both on the same page and have the same understanding about pay/benefits.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment