Saturday, May 21, 2011

Orthodontic insurance in Minnesota?

I'm 22 years old and I need braces ... bad. I have insurance right now but the only dental that I'm covered under is extractions and I want something that can cover some orthodontic work, preferably Invisalign. I've been online for about an hour now trying to figure out what insurance companies offer orthodontic coverage but I cannot find anything. I will not consider financing, my credit is too low for that. Do you know of any insurance companies that offer orthodontic coverage in the state of Minnesota? Please list names of insurance companies, links to the websites and/or customer service numbers to the insurance companies. I'd prefer something that had $0 office visit copays, or if you know of any ortho offices in Minnesota that give free Invisalign consultations, that would be great! Thank you!
--------------------
health-quotes.talk4fun.net - here is my health insurance plan. As I remember they can provide such a service.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment