Saturday, May 21, 2011

What is the best course to take, the one that is in demand?

I'm presently working as Dental assistant front and back..I would like to change my job preferrebly I want to be hired by big companies that can give me good benefits. I'm about to enroll but are still confuse on what to take I'm choosing between Medical asst., pharma tech and Medical insurance biller. I have gained a lot of experience in dental billing and are quite interested in doing medical billing as well. So pls. advise me on this need help!
--------------------
It is advisable to take, CPA law. If you have a high intellect you will surely ace it. If you take this course you could be a CEO of a company, which by the way includes a lot of perks. You also need to have a Masters and a PH. D to qualify.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment