Friday, May 6, 2011

How would I get Life Insurance?

Well, I'm sixteen to start off- so I'm not an adult. And for the past year or so I have not had life insurance because my mother died [and we were in a "transitional insurance phase" at the time]. I moved in with my Grandma, and she has just been diagnosed with Alzheimer's (progressive) so it seems I am on my own because my sister no longer lives with me (college) and my father is in Jail at the moment. My sister said she went to Blue Cross Blue Shield (Florida) to get a life insurance plan. Also dental. However, unlike her I'm not over 18. So, I went to the website to apply (I have SS money from my Mom that I can use) but the site said I needed to look at a "Child only application". I looked for a link and search-engined for a document/ registration place. But I was unable to find one. Also, Is it okay to have my Grandmother sign off on anything? She is still mentally alright to me (for now). Life insurance is important- I need this in case anything happens to me. Thanks is advance for any advice or suggestions that you make. =D
--------------------
You can easily check life insurance quotes in internet, for example here - lifeinsurance.awardspace.info
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment