Friday, May 6, 2011

I havent been to the dentist for about 10 years>> horrible I know!?

Anyway, I have an appointment because my dental insurance has kicked in and I am feeling embarrased to go because I havent been in so long and my teeth look bad. They look fine straight on but inside is a whole different story. I was wondering if anyone has gone through similar situation and what procedures they generally do if you havent been in a long time. Also, My insurance Annual maximum is $1500. What does that mean? Thanks
--------------------
The annual maxium is $1500, which means that is the only amount that your insurance will pay for for the year. Yes I haven't been to the dentist in a long time ( a couple of years ago) and what they do, is when you first go, they take your x-rays, and give you a consultation. Don't be afraid, its going to be ok, at least you are going to go to the dentist. Also too, not trying to scare you, ... but if you didn't know, if you don't take care of your teeth , it can make you very very ill. Caring for your teeth is the number one thing that you should do, in order to be healthy. Did you know thru out time, the plaq and tater on your teeth can be on your heart? Your teeth soak up a little thru out time, but if you don't take care of your teeth, you will be real sick! =0)
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment