Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Self-employed & need dental plan.?

Does anyone know how to sign-up for a dental plan? I am a contractor and insurance is not offered to me but I would like to join a program. I like Delta Dental but I did not see a way to sign up on their site. If anyone knows of a good program (not just a discount program) but an actual dental plan, that allows individiuals that would be helpful. Thanks!
--------------------
Well, they're out there, but I haven't seen one private dental policy which pays out more than it costs you. Go to the guy that does your health insurance, ask him for a private dental plan. But be sure to run the numbers before you buy - between waits, copays, and deductibles, and the monthly premium, you'll come out ahead of you self pay.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment