Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Will dental insurance or california dental plans cover the removal of my braces?

I was wondering if a california dental plan will cover the cost of getting my braces removed. I got them put on last year around July or August and they've only been tightened 2 to 3 times within those months. My mom stopped paying for them because she couldn't afford the monthly anymore and so I want them off now. I can't get them removed at Western Dental, where I originally got them put on because my mom now owes $2,000 plus there. My account there has been sent somewhere else. I went to an orthodontist a few days ago to find out the price of having my braces removed and the cost is around $350. My mom can't even afford that because she doesn't have a job nor does my dad. We aren't currently recieving cash aid because my dad has been recieving cash for unemployment but he stopped getting that this month too. Anyways, with the amount my dad got,$1,000 or less,we still did not have enough to pay for the removal of my braces because there were bills to pay and payment for house rental. Since none of my parents have jobs, will california dental plans cover the cost of the removal of my braces? I really want them off for they have been bothering me for a long time.
--------------------
healthquotes.awardspace.info - here is my health insurance plan. As I remember they can provide such a service.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment