Sunday, June 12, 2011

advice on dental with no insurance, please help?

I have a tooth that needs to be pulled, its blocking a tooth that needs to be pulled forward with braces. Here is my problem. The tooth that needs to be pulled is starting to cause some pain and it got knocked loose and I dont have dental because I just barely started a new job. I dont want to get it pulled until I can get braces put on right away cause I really dont want a big hole in my mouth, in my job appearance is everything. Please give me any advice on what I should do. Any place to go to find a cheap dentist/orthodontist, if financial aid is provided, or even cheap payments because I can't approve for a loan right now. Thank you
--------------------
get medicaid. it covers medical and dental and the poorer and youner u are the more u'll get covered for.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment