Sunday, June 12, 2011

free dental care in northwest iowa?

I live in northwest iowa. I have several cavities and no dental insurance. Any office I call wants the whole fee up front, and that is just not possible. I was wondering if there is any free clinics or low cost clinics that anyone knows about.
--------------------
Free clinics are very hard to come by, even in the big cities. Maybe a dental school, if you qualify they will give you a discount. Or I would strongly encourage you to visit this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands of dollars. From root canals, fillings, xrays, exams..etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. Cosmetic surgery, orthodontics and even dentures are also included. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. CareCredit is another way of financing dental work. hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment