Sunday, June 12, 2011

How can l afford dental braces for my 12 year old daughter??

Hello, I am a single mother in the state of NY. My daugheter needs dental braces, but Health Source; her insurance does not cover it. My inome is very low and l cant't afford it. Any suggestions???
--------------------
I would recommend that you visit the following website. www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I have had them for about 3 years now. I signed up online and had my benefits active in 2 hours. I have used the for all dentistry work because the plan is very affordable. I know for a fact that all dentistry work is included. Othordontics, braces and cosmentic surgery are included also. Out of personal experience I saved around 3 thousand on my braces because of this plan. They should be in your area. Good Luck.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment