Thursday, June 9, 2011

Can i get help to pay for dental work i had done 2 years ago?

im a manager in a small office and dont have dental insurance. i went to the dentist 2 years ago, & still trying to pay it off. my cousin who is on section 8 can go for free. thats just not right. why do lazy people get treated better sometimes? i pay rent, she has an apt for $200. im trying not to be a hater, but come on now!
--------------------
If you are making payments to the dentist and you can afford those, I would keep making the payments as long as you can. You could apply for some kind of loan but that would have a lot of interest. Which would be worse because usually the dentist doesn't charge interest. That I'm aware of. I have some dental issues that I need to take care of as well, it's going to cost a bundle. I have a lot of empathy for you right now. As for your cousin, yeah...I hear what you're saying, if you sit home and down work, you can get assistance. There are some very low mininmums of income. It does feel very frustrating to see somone who isn't doing anything and you need the help and cant get it. It sucks ... you're making too much, working your behind off. And all you would like is a little break. I hear ya.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment