Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dental Practice?

So in december i had a root canal and i had a crown put on to fill that space. this cost well needless to say alot of money but thankfully my insurance paid for it all. A few days after i got the premanent crown it fell of. i wasnt eating one of the items the doctor prohibited me from or anything. the damn thing just pops off. i lost the crown and now they want me to pay out of pocket for another one (since my insurance will only cover the cost of the crown once on the same tooth). The dentist refuses to give me anything off the crown or even to just do the procedure for free (with me paying only for the crown) I think this is grossly unfair because it was the detist fault that the crown was not properly attched. what would have happended if i actually swalloed the thing when i was asleep? Anyhow what recourse can i take against this dental practice?
--------------------
The dentist should make good on it. Contact your dental insurance co first as they are the ones who paid for it. They can put pressure on your dentist.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment