Thursday, June 9, 2011

No insurance, Rotted tooth, horrible toothache, what to do?

I don't have insurance and I have a tooth to where the filling from Western Dental came out about a few months ago. Now I can feel the pain coming on. It's hollowed out and pretty much rotting, gross I know. How can I stop the pain? Is there any way I can go to a dentist because this isn't my only problem tooth. My mouth is kinda messed up always has been since I was little. Help please!
--------------------
Call Western Dental Center or wherever it was that filled to tooth.. then do this exactly .. ...tell then "The filling that you guys put in my tooth fell out" they will ask how long ago...tell them "right after he did it" ..then say .." I just kept thinking maybe the pain would go away....but it's getting worse...can I please just come in and let him look at this tooth.." If you say those things exactly like I've written them...you should be given appointment for a look. Once you get there and he "looks" he will have all kinds of ideas about what needs to be done with your teeth. At this point ask the dentist "can we pay for that in payments like every 2 weeks?" He will probably say that something can be worked out with the girls at the desk. NOW..1.you made the phone call..2.you got the appointment.. 3. you skirted around the money thing "I just want him to look at this tooth.." 4. you get to the dentist 5. he looks at you tooth and can't help but see all the others.. 6. he will arrange to re-fill the one with the missing filling....he may even do that right then. 7. when he talks about the other problems with your teeth. say to him ..."we don't have very much money...can we pay you every 2 weeks?" 8. Hopefully he will be o.k. with that and say "You can work out something with the girls at the desk. sooooo... 9. YOU have your tooth fixed!! 10..YOU have a PLAN!!! you just have to approach the situation for what it is..they put the filling in...it fell out. good luck!!! ?
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment