Saturday, June 4, 2011

Checks from delta dental, do i just sign them over to the dentist?

I just had dental work done last week, first time being an adult and having my own insurance so im not sure how this works. I Received 2 checks from delta dental, now of course i know its not "my" money, but do i cash them put then in my checking account and then pay the dentist, or just sign them over to the dentist, do i wait to get billed? sorry im new to this insurance thing and not sure how this works, i thought delta would pay the dentist directly of what they cover, and the dentist bills me the rest? lol sorry if i sound dumb i just dont know, thanks for your help
--------------------
It's best to endorse the checks over to the dentist and take them over ASAP. Return the courtesy given to you by paying your bill promptly and not waiting to be billed.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment