Saturday, June 4, 2011

So does anybody who lives in Texas have an awesome health insurance plan with dental for a good price?

It's for a family of 5. I have right now bluecross/bluesheild and I love them but if my husband gets this new job the health benefits there stink and we need coverage. We will not be having anymore children (fact!) but we do need the dental. I pay close $500/$600 a month and want something cheaper but not worse in policy. I've already looked and found a few I liked just wondering if anybody has any better policy;s or ideas =^)
--------------------
Since no one here can know what your current plan covers there is no way to know if anything is cheaper with the same coverage. You should visit a local agent that works with all the major companies in your area. The agent can compare what you currently have to the individual plans on the market and can find the best plan for your situation and budget. There is no extra charge using an agent. Individual dental insurance, in general, is not very good. You have deductibles, annual maximums, and waiting periods before you receive full benefits. I'm an insurance agent and offer several policies but my personal plan is a discount fee for service plan. There are no deductibles, no annual maximums, and no waiting periods. I got mine here http://www.dpbrokers.com/default.aspx?lo… specifically the Aetna Dental Access plan but which one you get depends upon your area and comparing the fee schedule on the website to find the best for what you need covered.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment