Friday, June 10, 2011

Dental anxiety hospital made me worse - Scotland UK?

I am a dental phobic. After a few years of expensive private treatment I was advised to go to the dental anxiety hospital in Edinburgh. Generally my experiences were good, but the long waiting list meant that I lost several teeth that otherwise might have been saved and (worst of all) the last two times I visited I was caused the excruciating pain and fear that made me a phobic in the first place. I am now unable to attend the dental hospital as I am frankly too scared to go there (in case they cause me terrible pain again). So I am back with a private practice and I can barely afford it. I cannot get insurance because I need sedation and my dental bill is hugely expensive compared to the dental hospital. What can I do about my predicament?
--------------------
I would save money and go to the USA for dental care. They are way better, have higher standards for dental care and knows what they're doing. Missing a few tooth? No problem.. They'll make fake ones for you and people can't even tell that they're fake.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment