Friday, June 10, 2011

Good insurance for a 22 year old Diabetic?

I am 22 years old. I work at Walmart and I am Type 1 Diabetic. I pay for my supplies out of pocket. I never go to the doctors to get checkups. I am in college full time during the winter months, so I work only part time from August to June. I just want to know if there is insurance out there that is not to costly that will cover doctor visits, prescription, also would be great if there is eye and dental coverage too. I have never had insurance. When I was 18 I was diagnosed with Diabetes and I was on a child medical care program that covered all my expenses. After that I was on under 21 medicare. So I been paying out of pocket for a year and a half. I would appreciate any help that can be offered.
--------------------
I recommend you this site where you can compare quotes so you can find the best option for you http://qinsurance.notlong.com
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment