Friday, June 10, 2011

If you seen a cute girl but then noticed she don't have teeth, how bad would it freak you out or turn you off?

I'm havin the rest of my teeth taken out on Tuesday, but I can't get replacements til about springtime. We don't have dental insurance and not much money. My teeth started gettin really loose a while back and the front ones came out already . What I have left are mostly loose too. I'm 15 and I'm pretty freaked out by the whole deal, my mom is too. I only been to a dentist once before last week but that was like 6 years ago. I'm nervous about Tuesday, but I'm worried that no guys will even want to talk to me.
--------------------
I'm not gonna lie..it will be tough in the dating scene. Unfortunately people are very superficial. You're very brave though! I don't know if I could do that. Make the best of it. Be confident and people will be attracted to that. Show your inner beauty.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment