Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Employer Benefits - Which are most important to you?

I'm interested in know which employer benefits are the MOST important to you. Some examples include: 1. Health Insurance 2. Dental Insurance 3. Vision Insurance 4. Pension Plan 5. Profit Sharing Plan 6. Paid Time Off 7. Employee Assistance Program (mental health) 8. Tuition Assistance Program (college) There are many others as well, so you don't have to pick just from this list. If you could just give me your top 3 that would be great. Thank you for your time.
--------------------
At the current time: 1. Health Insurance 2. Tuition Assistance Program 3. Paid Time Off I'm sure my priorities will change over the years, but for now I'm working part-time and going to college so these top three make the most sense for me.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment