Wednesday, June 1, 2011

low income, but want to get ceramic braces?

ok so im 16 yrs old and all of my friends are getting their braces off during the summer, and i plan to get mine during that time. Well i come from a low income family but my dad has provided dental insurance for me.Ive been begging my parents for braces and they said theyll see, im also going to start looking for a job so i can help pay for them.. but with how my background is but with my determination, do you think i can possibly get ceramic braces?
--------------------
I don't know anything about ceramic braces but I do know that insurance won't cover a whole lot of the cost of your braces. If you can go to a general dentist for your braces and add on a discount plan you'll be able to save significantly more on having your braces done. See link below for an excellent plan to choose. You can have your parents check it out and enroll for your family if it will meet your needs.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment