Wednesday, June 1, 2011

how much would it cost to pull two wisdom teeth.?

how much do you THINK it would cost to get two wisdom teeth pulled, i dont have any dental insurance, and they wouldn't need to put me under just local anesthesia , and please dont answer how would we know how much it would cost, thanks
--------------------
On average its around $500 per tooth. It will also depend on the dentist, procedure, difficulty...etc. I paid only $350 per tooth on my extractions because of this great plan I have: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands on all dental services. From xrays, exams, fillings...etc. Even my braces. They even had my very affordable plan active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. good luck and hope this helps.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment