Wednesday, June 1, 2011

How can I treat a sinus toothache?

I understand that it is better to consult a dentist about this problem, but I am currently a college student on my mom's health insurance and we do not get dental coverage, nor can we afford it. Are there any home remedies I can try? I do have sinus medicine, but that only helps me when I have other sinus problems.
--------------------
Medical Discount Plan ideal for those who cannot afford or qualify for traditional health insurance. The companies offer discounted health services for a quite low monthly fee. Benefits include a range of discounts for doctors, hospitals, dental, vision, prescriptions, vitamins, as well as other health services. YOu are not the only one who met this problem,I have met this type of problem before.I have good experience here    www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info    to solve my similiar problem.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment