Thursday, June 2, 2011

No insurance, feel like im running out of options. advice?

The state wont give me insurance because I make $100 over their guidelines. The low-cost insurance in my state has a waitlist, and ive been on it for months. i cant afford to purchase any other insurance because I cant afford it. The dr's and dental clinics they offer for low income wont take me because i have no insurance (makes no sense) and the places that will take me want an arm and a leg (that I just cant afford!). What can I do? I have two wisdom teeth that need pulled, one of which has been hurting for the past week. I have cavities that need filled, and i honestly dont want to be 30 with no teeth! I have medical issues that every low-income doctor ive seen wont take me serious because I dont have insurance. What am I to do? Im a college student, who in two years will be able to afford insurance, but in the mean time, my health is lacking and I feel like I have no where to turn unless I have big amounts of $$$$$$ Any advice... and please dont be cruel.
--------------------
You really really need to find a local dental school. You can get your dental work done there - with about 10 people standing around watching, LOL, at a FRACTION of the cost of a real dentist.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment