Friday, June 3, 2011

Pressure in back of jaw when bending over... wisdom teeth?

I just started noticing pressure in my upper jaw on both sides when I bend over. I am getting over a cold/allergies but I was wondering if this has to do with my wisdom teeth? (I'm 26) The pressure kind of builds slowly as I'm bent down. I have two small children so I am bending all the time. I need to make an appointment with a dentist but I was wondering if anyone else had this problem with their wisdom teeth. (I dread going because next to no dentists in my area take dental insurance)
--------------------
The pressure can be because of your cold and allergies also as sinus is very near to upper teeth and during cold you feel pressure or pain sometimes in the upper teeth. You should visit your dentist to get the checkup done for wisdom teeth. For your information you can visit the following website for more information on wisdom teeth http://www.identalhub.com/Article_UNDERS… They also have the facility of free dental consultation
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment