Friday, June 3, 2011

Whats really good, cheap health insurance?

I need good health insurance that covers everything from medications to doctors visits to dental. I need it cheap though. My father left my family and since the child support and everything stopped, it's just my mom and I. She gets insurance through work, but still can't afford to put me on it with everything we pay on. We went for financial help and they said that she makes to much for anyone to help us. I'm just really worried i'll get really sick one day and then we'll have a ton of doctors bill or even hospital bills to pay. I live in North Carolina if that helps. I honestly have applications in everywhere, but no one will hire me, I have experience and a high school deploma, otherwise i'd have benefits or be able to pay for health insurance on my own. Any ideas? Thanks.
--------------------
I am on a short term health insurance plan becuase my company doesn't offer insurance and my spouse has to wait 6 months before we can get on her group plan. This might be a good option for you, since you will eventually be covered by a group plan once you find employment. The short term plan is cheap for me, about 160 a month. (That is with a 250 deductible, you can get it cheaper if you had a higher deductible, I think around 50 bucks a month) it covers everything, no co-pays, and comes with a really good discount card for dental and vision and prescriptions and stuff. Then you can get a job where you want, and not settle for some place just cause they offer insurance.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment