Wednesday, June 22, 2011

what are the expenses for college students?

rent/mortgage, utilities(Electricity,oil.gas,water), food and household supplies, student loan, credit card, car payments, parking/gas/tolls, health/dental insurance, savings, retirement plan, cellphone, internet, cable Tv, gym membership, ???? average, or what u pay, so i can get an idea of how much is for each thing. thanks
--------------------
Every student is different. When I was in school I had all the expense I had before I was a student like mortgage, utilities, food, clothing, supplies, gas, car insurance, gym membership and tuition and books. I maxed out my IRA as usual. I didn't use student loans and paid off my credit card every month only using it for tuition and books. I didn't have cable tv, cell phone, internet or car payments.
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment