Monday, July 11, 2011

12 year old needs braces?

I have a 12 year old that needs braces, but we dont have any dental insurance. My husband was just recently laid off of work. Does anyone know of any resources in the Houston Texas area that may provide low cost or financial assistance for dental work for my child?
--------------------
I would strongly encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago and they have saved me thousands of dollars on all dental services. From root canals, xrays, extractions, exams...etc. Even my braces. Also, I suggest Longhorn Dental with Dr. Ellis.....He is the best dentist that I have ever had. I still fly from N.C. to Houston for my dental apt, because he is well worth it. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and hope this helps
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment