Monday, July 11, 2011

I am trying to find a dentist in or around Dayton, Ohio who will finance bridgework that insurance won't cover

I had a seizure in October of 2007 and jammed my four front teeth half way up my gum line. My teeth were so damaged that they had to cut them out. I currently have a "flipper" in my mouth. The flipper hurts my mouth and makes it almost impossible to eat when it is in. I am trying to find a dentist that will put a bridge in my mouth to replace the flipper. I don't have alot of money and my insurance won't cover much of the cost of a bridge. Since my seizure, my credit has gone through the floor. I just want someone to finance me or find a dental student that can do this type of work. Can anyone help me? Please?!
--------------------
You could also try the local dental college, they have Dr. supervised graduate students that will work on your teeth for a tenth of the cost of a dentist! Good Luck!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment