Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dental HELP PLEASE!!!!!!?

I am in soo much pain anymore. I have let this go to long. I just have not had any insurance to help me at all. Does anyone know of any full coverage dental plans? They all seem to have major restrictions. I would like to have major work done without big upfront costs. I am more than happy to pay it over a long haul but cant justify it all at once. I'm really at the point now where I would rather just get all fake teeth but can not afford that either. For about 2 years I have had to eat on my left side of my mouth due to my right side being extremely bad and a rotten tooth. Now my left side is in horrible pain as well. HELP PLEEEEASE!!! :(
--------------------
There is a full coverage dental plan from AmeriPlan USA. It is $19.95 a month and covers everything dental related. You save about 30-80% on all dental services, (depending on where you live of course). you can still get the great discounts, and only have the work done as needed. This plan also offers free coverage at no extra charge for prescription drugs, vision and chiropractic care as well.. so after the dental work, if you get a prescription for the pain, you can get 25% off name brand and 50% off generics!
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment